The Transportation Research Council issues policy-focused working papers
1. The freight transportation sections of the SPP Reports to Leaders and the NACC Report to Ministers: An assessment by the North American Transportation Competitiveness Research Council (April 2007)
2. A Single North American Trucking Market Experiment:: The Open Prairies Proposal (August 2007)
3. A Review of Recent Research on North American Freight Transportation Infrastructure (August 2007)
4. Managing Rail Expansion and Congestion in North American Freight Transportation: The Thruport Concept.
5. Research Council Working Paper 5 March 2008